Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So Back to the Ghetto Runner....




Ok, so you know that the bumper was ripped off my car, with virtually no damage to the human cargo driving the car, except maybe a totally shattered self esteem... But almost two weeks later, I walked out of the church on Saturday morning, to discover that my tire was flat!!!!



Thanks to the terrific help of Angel #1 My donut was put on... the tire was checked, but there didn't seem to be a problem... I took the tire to Wal-Mart, where I had purchased the tire less than a year before.... Oh there was nothing in the tire, they checked!!! Later that night after work, I came out to a very low tire :-( Being throughly disgusted and with nothing to do, being too late to do any thing, I went home....



Sunday morning it was as flat as a pancake.... A friend of mine, Angel #2 changed it from the regular tire to the donut (narrowly avoiding several bee stings in the process)... As if my ghetto runner hadn't produced enough stares :-( Now I had a donut.....



Needless to say I found a shop that could repair my tire and within one week I had my tire repaired, my bumper fix and even an old dent on the hood hammered out, well almost...



It feels like I have a new car!!!!!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Obama would be ashamed of you for letting that tire go flat - how will you ever save thousands of dollars on gas that way?!